Jangan mau jadi pengecut! Hidup harus berarti. Ada yang berubah, Ada yang bertahan. Karena zaman tak bisa dilawan. Yang pasti, kepercayaan harus diperjuangkan! (Chairil Anwar)   »  

About Jurnal Pemberontak


Jurnal Pemberontak is Nanang's home on the web. Here he shares his past portfolio, and his journal thoughts. He holds as Blogger from Gadjah Mada University...(huwehehehe, blogger)

If someone reason you'd like to talk to me, feel free. I've got various methods of contact listed below. I don't bite. Well, no often.
* Email : nanangsariatmanta@gmail.com
* Twitter : nanang16
* IM : nanang_dejavu

Interesting Facts
1. I'am currently 25 years old
2. I like blogging
3. I’m obsessed with doing this right, from the start. Always

1 comments:

October 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment